# # #
SUMMER 2013 UPDATE:
Many opportunities to wrap this project have presented themselves, but we feel there’s still story to be told and more voices that need to be added. We’re going to stay with filming until it’s truly ready to edit and finish. So, throughout the summer of this year we’ll continue to interview people involved in Quartzsite, locals and observers… and we’re not going to rush and miss some great moments. Thanks for your support and we’ll let you know when we know more!
Meantime, Hemet Productions needs you!
Do you or someone you know have a story, a viewpoint, a connection to or an anecdote about the town of Quartzsite, AZ?
Hemet Productions is continuing production on this feature-length, fly-on-the-wall documentary film about Quartzsite, its colorful characters, impassioned local politics and compelling history. Be part of this definitive project on a unique town with a unique background.
- Recommend someone we should talk to.
- Be interviewed yourself, no matter how short your contribution.
- Pass along some info.
Remember: this documentary is about Quartzsite in general, not only about the current political drama! We want input on any aspect of the town that you think we may find interesting. Have we missed someone that we should talk to? Is there a story we haven’t heard?
Here are some of the things we’ve been / are still interested in:
- The man who rode his lawnmower across several states
- A man who hugs cacti in the nude
- People who pan for gold
- Snowbird stories
- The Rainbow People
- Stories about mining
- Treasures found in the desert
- Local musicians, bands or people who jam
- Hobos, and other transients
- Unusual collections of things
- People in experimental vehicles
- People who can tell a story
- People with unusual lifestyles
- People you wouldn’t expect to find in Quartzsite
Please CLICK HERE to contact us, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks again. We look forward to providing a definitive profile of the town of Quartzsite and its people on film.
Release date in 2013 TBA.